Friday, October 23, 2015

Snooki Blames Jersey Shore Behaviour On Junk Food

Snooki recently sat down for an interview with Yahoo Beauty, where she blamed her behaviour on Jersey Shore on poor nutrition. The site quotes her as follows:

"When I stopped drinking and started eating lots of greens, whole grains, and lean meats, it was like my brain woke up from a five-year coma. My life turned around, and things clicked into place in my relationship and my career. What goes into your body comes out in your life. If you want success, love, and the strength to cope with anything life throws at you, feed your body the healthy food it needs."

On whether or not she'll let her kids watch Jersey Shore:
"I mean, I have nothing to hide. It's not like I killed anyone. People are like, 'What about when you're 50!' and I tell them, 'I'm not a murderer. I literally had fun on TV when I was 21, so it's not a big deal.' I'll have to explain to [my kids] that 'Mommy was 21 years old, and I would go to bars and clubs, and I had fun.' So hopefully you can learn from my mistakes.'"



No comments:

Post a Comment