Monday, October 19, 2015

Peter Sarsgaard Answers Rapid Fire Questions

Peter Sarsgaard recently sat down for an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, where they peppered him with a series of questions. Here are some of his responses:

Describe your Experimenter co-star Winona Ryder in three words.
Obsessive, eccentric, kind.

And your Black Mass co-star Johnny Depp?
Impossible. Johnny is one of the most artistic people I've acted with. I feel like he created his own form of acting. I greatly admire him.

The thing you hate most about Hollywood?
The ranking system. It's like high school. You're like, "F— those guys! I don't care who's most popular!" But it gets talked about so constantly that part of you gets drawn into [it].

The best thing about being married to another actor (Maggie Gyllenhaal)?
Sympathy.

And the worst?
Scheduling.

You and Maggie have two daughters. Do you like living in such a female household?
I wouldn't want it any other way. I don't really hang out with guys.

What would you do if you dropped out of acting?
I loved this course paleoethnobotany [study of people's use of plants in ancient times] when I was in school. So [I'd do] something investigative and academic.

Read the full interview at The Hollywood Reporter.

No comments:

Post a Comment