Thursday, October 22, 2015

Kardashian Korner

Nothing like a near-death experience to save a marriage! TMZ reports that Khloe Kardashian and husband Lamar Odom have filed documents to call off their divorce proceedings. A judge has already signed off on the request, so the two continue to be married til death do them part. I know most people think this is a cynical move on Khloe's part, but I can't help it, I totally ship these two. Here's hoping these two crazy kids can make it work!

In other news, Amber Rose recently sat down for an interview with GQ, where she talked about The Kardashians. The magazine quotes her as follows:

“I really went in on Tyga. He’d been texting Blac Chyna, saying, ‘I really want my family back’—but he was out with a 17-year-old...I said [to Khloe], ‘Your sister has a career because your other sister made a sex tape and put the whole family on.’ I think it’s fucking awesome that she did a sex tape and made millions of dollars for her family. But let’s not forget where we came from. Because I didn’t. She probably had a fucking blast. And guess what? At the time she was in love with that guy. So don’t think you’re better than me, because we’ve all had trials and tribulations.”

No comments:

Post a Comment