Thursday, August 13, 2015

Kristen Stewart Talks Sexuality

Kristen Stewart recently sat down for an interview with Nylon magazine, where she talked about sexuality. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"If you feel like you really want to define yourself, and you have the ability to articulate those parameters and that in itself defines you, then do it. But I am an actress, man I live in the fucking ambiguity of this life and I love it. I don’t feel like it would be true for me to be like, ‘I’m coming out!’ No, I do a job. Until I decide that I’m starting a foundation or that I have some perspective or opinion that other people should be receiving … I don’t. I’m just a kid making movies.”

On who she's dating now:
“Google me, I’m not hiding...I think in three or four years, there are going to be a whole lot more people who don’t think it’s necessary to figure out if you’re gay or straight. It’s like, just do your thing.”


No comments:

Post a Comment