Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Kelly Rutherford Is A Kidnapper

It's been a very busy summer in the Kelly Rutherford custody battle. On Sunday, you learned that she refused to return her children to their father because no court could make her do so. Well, looks like she was wrong about that. Us Weekly reports that a New York judge has demanded that Kelly Rutherford appear in court today, with the children, ostensibly so they can be returned to their father. Giersh's attorney released the following statement:

"Daniel will continue to protect the children from any harm and any media exposure. Unfortunately Kelly has now added child abduction to extortion and false statements on her list of actions. Daniel will make sure that the children's safety and well being will be restored as soon as possible.” 

Kelly Rutherford appeared on Good Morning America Monday, where she stated the following:
"My first priority is to protect my children. Their safety is my priority. I’m a mother first, and from the beginning, I said I would fight for my children. I think most parents would. It put me, as a parent, in an odd place because if nobody’s taking jurisdiction, how do you put your children on a plane to a foreign country not knowing what’s going to happen? Temporary means they come back to their own country so what Kelly’s doing is really just respecting what the court said in 2012. They’re American citizens. They have a right to live in their own country.”

Good Morning America's Linsey Davis reports that Rutherford's children had told her some "alarming" things about their life in Monaco off-camera, but Davis would not specify what those things were.

No comments:

Post a Comment