Monday, August 10, 2015

Daily Mail Blind Item - Katie Price And The World-Famous Professional

Katie Price is set to release another autobiography in October – in which she says she will name and shame previously unknown boyfriends.

"My next book is out in October and, oh my God, I think I’d better leave the country when it comes out. There are lots of things in this one I left out of the last one. There are a couple of guys in there who’ve upset me so I think it’s about time I tell the truth about them. They’re household names. I’ll be disappearing to the Maldives or somewhere where no one can see me once it’s out. I was seeing one of them for two or three months before Kieran. He’s a world-famous professional and it’s… oh my God, if people knew. He’s British."

Who is the world-famous professional?

Source: Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment