Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Actress Jennifer Carpenter Is A Mom

Actress Jennifer Carpenter, who played the role of Debra Morgan on Dexter, has welcomed her first child with fiance Seth Avett. The couple have not released any details about their child. Us Weekly reports that Carpenter recently spoke about getting a role in the new series Limitless while learning she was pregnant:

"I was without a doubt -- I was pregnant. I got the script and I thought, I just want to throw my hat in the ring. Knowing that the odds of getting it in my condition were just next to none. I sent it in with an apology, if I'm being honest. It was me and my fiance at our kitchen table having a good time. So when my manager called and said, 'They'd like you to do it...' I'm still kind of adjusting to the idea. We have an incredible costume designer. He worked miracles. I'm actually wearing something in the second episode that we tried to wear in the first around my pregnant belly. I don't know if he's a magician or what, but it's Marc Webb's camera angles, people crossing at the right time."

Carpenter was previously married to Dexter co-star Michael C. Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment