Thursday, May 14, 2015

Scott Stapp Is Bipolar

Former Creed frontman Scott Stapp recently sat down for an interview with People where he revealed to the magazine that he has Bipolar Disorder. People quotes him as follows:

"I'm lucky to be alive. I had a psychotic break that was brought on by alcohol and drug abuse. I was hallucinating. I drove around the United States for a month, following an angel that I saw on the hood of my car. In my delusional thinking, I thought my family was involved in [terrorism], and that millions of dollars had been taken from me to support terrorism. All of it was nonsense. I was out of my mind." 


When he got his diagnosis:

"It was hard to process. There's a stigma associated with it. But Jaclyn kept telling me, 'Embrace it. We love you.' It became a big sign of relief, because finally, we had an answer." 

Read the full interview at People.

No comments:

Post a Comment