Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pink Talks Body Image

Pink recently sat down for an interview with Entertainment Tonight, where she talked about body image. ET quotes her as follows:

"I don't take well to bullying. I never have. I'm not a person that will be bullied. I'm not a person that will stand by watching other people bullied. I'm raising a girl. I am a girl. I have feelings People think I take no shit and I'm tough, tougher than nails, but I'm a human being. I think people have gotten it wrong. They think their opinion matters and holds weight, and I don't know where or why they're giving themselves so much credit, you know? So I thought it was important to me to remind them that I don't care. My life is full, I like food a lot, and I really like to cook, I like to live. I find joy in that, and we're doing all right in the Hart household."

No comments:

Post a Comment