Friday, September 8, 2017

Rihanna Ponders Time Travel

Rihanna is on the new cover of Elle Magazine. Here is a teaser from her accompanying interview, part of which is conducted by magician David Copperfield:

David Copperfield, Magician: I’m not kidding, this is a real offer: I can make you disappear and reappear anywhere in the world. Where do you want to go, and why?
Rihanna: "Ten minutes before I lost my virginity…and I’m holding you to that offer. LOL."

ELLE: When did you first wear lipstick?
Rihanna: "Lipstick always got me in trouble. Whether it was at home as a kid, or my early teenage years in my career, I always had the urge to wear it. So I broke all those rules. Now lipstick is like my li’l secret weapon!"

ELLE: What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done/tried for beauty? Would you do it again?
"A corset! I’d do it again, though. I’d wear it every day if I could make it out alive!"

No comments:

Post a Comment