Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Maria Menounos Sets New Career Path

People reports that after stepping down from her job at E! News to recover after brain surgery to remove a tumor, Maria Menounos has set out on a new career path. The Medford, Massachusetts-native is opening up a concession stand at Boston's Fenway Park. Her culinary venture Maria's Greek Kitchen will be serving up Greek salad wraps, hummus plates, gyros, and "kabob in a cup." Menounos had this to say of the new venture: “I’m blown away to be launching my first brick-and-mortar food venture at, of all places, Fenway Park, the greatest ballpark in the world in my forever home of Boston! I come from a long line of professional Greek cooks, so I feel an obligation to stay true to my roots with authentic recipes.”




A post shared by maria menounos (@mariamenounos) on

No comments:

Post a Comment