Sunday, September 3, 2017

Derek Hough Goes Vegan

Former Dancing With the Stars pro Derek Hough recently spoke to Us Weekly about going vegan with girlfriend Hayley Erbert. Here's what he had to say:

“We both are trying the vegan thing right now and it’s actually really easy. People are like, ‘Is it hard?’ and I’m like, ‘nah.’ Living in LA, it’s actually hard not to be [vegan]. I feel great. I have a lots of energy, my skin has cleared up, I feel great...It’s a health thing. It really is. I think it’s just something that you have to discover yourself and works for you. It’s about energy for me. If you’re waking up and you’re tired and a little sluggish, then you don’t have to live like that. There is a life where you can wake up and have level 10 energy from the minute you wake up to the minute you go to sleep without having to take caffeine or take coffee. That does exist.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment