Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Angelina Jolie is Over That Single Life

Angelina Jolie recently sat down for an interview with The Telegraph, where she had this to say:

“It’s been difficult. I don’t enjoy being single. There’s nothing nice about it. It’s just hard...Sometimes maybe it appears I’m pulling it all together. But really I am just trying to get through my days.

...Emotionally it’s been a very difficult year. And I have some other health issues. So my health is something I have to monitor. I feel sometimes that my body has taken a hit, but I try to laugh as much as possible. We tend to get so stressed that our children feel our stress when they need to feel our joy. Even if you are going through chemo, you need to find the ability to love and laugh. It may sound like a postcard, but it’s true.

...I think now I need to rediscover a little bit of the old me. I think we lose our way a bit. I have had a lot happen in my life, from certain people passing to health issues to raising the children. And it’s been a very good time to absorb and develop and grow.”

No comments:

Post a Comment