Thursday, August 24, 2017

Mel B Throws Cold Water on Simon Cowell

E! News reports that on America's Got Talent the other night, Simon Cowell had this to say of a contestant: "I kind of think it will be like Mel B's wedding night. A lot of anticipation, not much promise." In response, Mel B threw her drink at Simon and walked off stage. Afterwards, Mel B had this to say of the incident:

"[Evie Clair] really made me cry because it made me think about my dad, and my dad recently passed from cancer also, with an almost 8-9 years struggle. So a story like that from such a young girl really touches my heart…She just sounded so beautiful and I couldn't stop crying, so I go from that to Simon saying something so rude and inappropriate. So, my journey tonight was all over the place. But I'm a very real, honest person, so what you see is what you get."

No comments:

Post a Comment