Friday, August 25, 2017

David Arquette Did a Reddit AMA

David Arquette recently sat down for an "Ask Me Anything" with Reddit. Here are some highlights from the AMA:

To David Arquette, I love the character Dewey in Scream. I was wondering if you ever watched at least the first episode of the show, if so what were your thoughts? Did you think it felt the same or too different from the 4 movies? Also would you do a 5th film if asked?
"I only saw the first show and it was cool. It was different but I'd love to do a 5th scream. I love playing Dewey."

Can you tell me if you have any memories that stick out to you while filming Bone Tomahawk that you could share?
"Yeah Bone Tomahawk was such a cool movie to be apart off. I love working with Kurt Russell and Sid Haig was a dream come true. The director S.Craig Zahler was super talented and had a clear vision for the film. Theres nothing like playing a cowboy you get to shoot guns, ride horses, its just the best...Kurt's the coolest. I got to know him first on 3,000 miles to Graceland. Yeah he is the kind of guy you want to have a beer with but you should probably have his wine it's delicious. GoGi Pinot Noir"

Do you have any funny stories from the set of any of the [Scream movies]?
"One time I dressed up in Gale Weathers costume and ran around the set in drag."

Who is your favorite wrestler and why is it Sting?
"Sting was an awesome wrestler and a really good person. But I'd have to say my favorite was Andre the Giant."

Batman or Superman?
"First Superman and first dark night but if I had to pick Batman."

Read the full AMA at Reddit.



A post shared by David Arquette (@davidarquette) on

No comments:

Post a Comment