Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Kristen Bell Talks About That One Time Dax Broke Up With Her

Kristen Bell must be promoting something lately, because it seems like everyone is interviewing her about her relationship with husband Dax Shepard. Or maybe every news outlet wants reassurance after the split of Chris Pratt and Anna Faris? Anyway, here's what Kristen Bell recently had to say to Popsugar:

"We were dating for about three months, and I already knew that I was in love with him and he was hesitant because he knew he was still dating other people. He sat me down and said, 'I can't have this right now. I think you're wonderful, but I am still dating other people.' And then I, like, liquefied and fell to the ground, but I felt incredibly respected that he had the balls to tell me we weren't in the same place.

(She said she left that conversation thinking he had just made a huge mistake, but she knew she'd get through it. And sure enough, she said, he called her just four days later and said he screwed up.) He called me and he was like, 'I don't know what I was thinking. I was dating someone else but they're just not as interesting as you, and I don't know what I'm doing,' and he came back. But I still always remind him of when he broke up with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment