Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Mindy Kaling is Pregnant

E! News reports that Mindy Kaling, 38, is pregnant with her first child. The pregnancy is being called "an unexpected surprise." Kaling has previously said this about the prospect of having children:

"I think I've decided that unlike everything else in my life, I'm going to be fast and loose about kids. I'm going to not actively plan, but if it happens, it would happen...I'm not cavalier about who I would have a kid with. But the thing I ask every parent that I really admire, the one comment they all have is that they wish they had kids earlier." 

Kaling hasn't been "publicly" dating anyone recently, so it appears likely that her significant other is not in the public eye.

A post shared by Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) on

No comments:

Post a Comment