Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Popbitch Blind Item - The Tory MP

On a flight to Australia back in the late 80s/early 90s, one traveller got talking to a now-deceased Tory MP. The conversation resulted in the politician asking for some tips for Sydney entertainment. The guy gave him a list of restaurants and bars and, just for fun, he handed the Tory MP a business card bearing the details of his favourite gay brothel as they deplaned. 

He thought nothing of it but a couple of weeks later the guy got a call from the owner of the brothel. Anticipating a telling off for not having paid a visit yet he explained, "Sorry. I just haven't had time, but I will drop in before I leave." 

"That's not why I'm calling," said his old friend. "I just wanted to thank you for introducing the guy you met on the plane. He's been in every day..." 

Source: Popbitch

No comments:

Post a Comment