Thursday, May 12, 2016

Chris Evans Dating Jenny Slate

E! News reports that Captain America star Chris Evans, 34, is dating actress and writer Jenny Slate, 34. Slate recently split from husband Dean Fleischer-Camp. Slate and Evans met in October 2015 on the set of the upcoming movie Gifted. Here's what the couple had to say about each other when they appeared on Anna Faris' Unqualified podcast:

Jenny: "I didn't know what to expect when I met Chris. I was a little scared because I kind of felt like, Well, I don't know him. He's a giant man with huge muscles and he's Captain America. How could we ever connect? [But] the first night that we hung out, I was like, 'Wow, I could hang out with Chris for, like, 90 hours." 

Chris: "Oddly enough, I've only known Jenny for a few month. Which is insane to say because we're like the same animal."


No comments:

Post a Comment