Thursday, May 12, 2016

Catfish Star To Be A Dad

Catfish's Nev Schulman, 31, and his girlfriend Laura Perlongo are expecing their first child together. The couple have been dating long distance for seven months, and have already taken one break. Perlongo penned an essay about finding out she was pregnant for Attn.com:

"It was a low-key Saturday night in February. I had taken a gummy with my boyfriend. Well, I guess first I had condom-less, birth control-free sex where the white stuff got inside the vaginal pocket, but a couple weeks later I ate marijuana in the form of candy. Being a timing expert, halfway into a giggly game of cards, I went to the bathroom for my pre-menstrual pregnancy test ritual. Like most girls not on birth control, every month there is a day or two where I confuse normal PMS with ‘definitely pregnant.’ So there I sat, waiting for menstrual reassurance next to my favorite lil digital sand timer, tapping cheerfully through stories on Snapchat. Tip tap tippy two…

...After the initial shock/weed wore off I knew right away I wanted this baby. I was strong. I was smart. I was full of love. I COULD DO THIS! I was confident I’d be great. Nev was confident he would be great. HE COULD DO THIS! Sure we’d only been dating long-distance 7 months (with a break in August) but we were optimistic and in love. It felt as good a time as ever. (And who knows if/when there would ever be a ‘better’ time.) We were excited.

...To make a long letter short, Nev and I certainly have no idea what we’re doing, we just know we’re doing something we want to be doing. Hopefully we don’t suck at it or turn into know-it-all zombies. Mainly we’re just really happy and excited."


No comments:

Post a Comment