Friday, May 13, 2016

Beauty Tips from Kate Moss

Kate Moss recently sat down for an interview with W Magazine. Here's what she had to say:

Do you juice or cleanse?
"I juice. At least three times a year, for a week, I do a juice cleanse. I like it. I feel amazing. And then I have so much energy! Everyone else is like, ‘Please…shhhh…’ Oh my god, I have so much energy start bouncing off walls!"

Do you drink coffee regularly?
"Not a lot."

Speaking of your mom, did she give you good skin care advice when you were growing up?
"No. But back then, no one really did. I don’t think English people do, in general. It wasn’t a big thing. Now it’s getting big, but back in the day…"

Do you recall receiving sound beauty advice from anyone in your careers?
"Charlotte Tilbury told me not to go out in the sun, but it’s because she’s a redhead, so she knows. I kind of ignored her, but now I’m taking no risks!"

What was the best skin care advice you ever received?
"I remember taking my makeup off at a Saint Laurent shoot and I was dragging it across my eye. The makeup artist was like, ‘Don’t do that to your skin! Don’t pull it like that!’ And I’m like, ‘Really?’"

Who taught you the dunking your face in ice in the morning trick?
"No one! I just watched Mommie Dearest! That’s what she does, isn’t it? I first thought, that’s insane, then I was like ‘Hmmmm.’ Those old school tricks work! With slices of cucumber and you just put your face in it and you definitely wake up."


No comments:

Post a Comment