Monday, April 25, 2016

Ricky Gervais Ponders Hosting Oscars

E! News recently caught up with Ricky Gervais at the Tribeca Film Festival, and asked him if he would ever consider hosting the Oscars. Here's what he had to say:


"I would if they said I could say what I wanted, but they would never say that. I would if they said I could say what I wanted, but they would never say that."

On hosting the Golden Globes:
"It's funny because I feel like I get it out of my system and then when it comes around like this time I said no because I was just too busy, but they persuaded me. But I do enjoy it every time I do it. It's always fun. People think I don't enjoy it. I love it. I love going up there and saying what I want but it is stressful. It's quite stressful because you gotta work. I do work a little bit."


No comments:

Post a Comment