Saturday, April 30, 2016

Diddy Wants to Act

Diddy recently sat down for an interview with Cigar Aficionado, where he had this to say about his career plans:


"I'm going to put out my last album and devote 100 percent of my time to doing films … I want to stop at a great place. And a final album is a great place to stop. I want to take a victory lap, to do a world tour and really enjoy it once last time...When I'm gone, only the songs will survive. I know I'm making music that will live on. I don't go into the studio just to be hot or to hear myself on the radio. Michael Jackson, Tupac, Biggie – part of them lives on in their music, even though they're not here anymore. That's really deep, man. The only thing like that is religion." 

It's always good to be humble.


No comments:

Post a Comment