Tuesday, April 26, 2016

LeAnn Rimes' Ex Husband Racks Up Another Divorce

E! News reports that Dean Sheremet, 35, and wife Sarah Silver are splitting after almost five years of marriage. A source is quoted as stating, "It's very amicable. He was ready for a family but she wanted to focus on her growing photography career. They remain friends." 

This will be Dean's second divorce; he was married to LeAnn Rimes for seven years before she left him for Eddie Cibrian. Of his first marriage, Dean has said, "Unfortunately, I think the business ended up destroying us. That passion for our marriage wasn't there. The person that I needed to be, the person I should have been, I wasn't. I wasn't the person she came home to and unloaded on. And, then, of course, I was thinking, I haven't done what I've wanted to do in over eight years. I came to the realization that my name was never going to be on the marquee. No matter how much I put into this show or that tour, it was never going to be about me. That was a really big moment. It was a hard thing to take."


No comments:

Post a Comment