Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan Is Engaged

People reports that Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan, 46, is engaged to girlfriend of six years Jahira Dar. Millan had this to say to People: "After six amazing years together, I am so happy I asked her to be my wife. Thankfully, she said 'yes'! My pack is complete! Jahira came into my life at just the right time. She was instrumental in helping me rebuild my life and my family after my divorce and break from the Dog Whisperer television show. She is compassionate, gentle, instinctual, spiritual, intelligent, fun, strong, adventurous, and loving. She embodies the principles that I prize the most – honesty, integrity and loyalty. On top of all of that, she loves dogs and mother nature just as much as I do. I wanted the proposal to be special and to surprise her, so I spent months planning our trip to Greece. I am still proud of myself that I never gave it away!"


No comments:

Post a Comment