Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tyra Banks Talks Maternity Leave

E! News recently caught up with Tyra Banks to ask her how motherhood has changed her business. She is quoted as follows:


"Well, I'm on maternity leave right now, just taking a break. I really now am empowering my team. I'm understanding delegation, understanding that I don't have to do everything to make something successful. I'm on maternity leave and Tyra Beauty is kickin' butt! It just got to show, empower and empower others and you can grow. Oh my God, we're rappin' now!"

And on baby York:
"Some mornings you wake up, and you're like, 'Where am I? I don't know what's going on. And I know it's not a good idea for me to drive right now because I did not sleep.' So I balance that and his dad helps, and we go back and forth so that's good. Erik does about 40 percent diaper duty at night. So we're almost fifty-fifty."


No comments:

Post a Comment