Thursday, March 24, 2016

Giada Talks Life After Divorce

E! News recently caught up with Giada De Laurentiis, and she talked to them about life after divorce. Here's what she had to say:


"I had a rough year and a half, no question. But I think that all of us go through stuff. I checked out for a little bit. I tried to stay under the radar to protect my family and my daughter, mostly. But now I feel like I've turned the corner. I think that the pain was so raw for so long that I just felt like I couldn't [even talk about it]. I think that everybody takes their time to get over whatever it is they need to get over. Life is fun and great and I have so much fun with my daughter and I have someone new!"

On her post-divorce advice to others:
"Life is a big adventure and yes, there are curveballs that come your way. Take a minute. Breathe deeply. But if you're healthy, you can get through anything in this life. You just can."

On what's next for her:
"I think when you go back to your roots it just reboots you no matter what and gives you more inspiration to move forward and to do more creative thing...Sometimes I think we over-complicate things in this life, and it goes in everything that we do—it's not just our food. We over-complicate everything that we do. We overthink it. But if we just go to the core of what things are. The core is the same for everything."


No comments:

Post a Comment