Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Shia LaBeouf On His New Movie

Shia LaBeouf credits his new him Man Down with helping to get his life back on track. Page Six quotes the actor as follows:

On Man Down director Dito Montiel:
"He came to my house when I was in a really low place and offered it to me like therapy, like ‘here’s a healing process so we can jump into together and get well.'"

On wanting to work with friends:
“I want to work with people that I have a connection with. I think for a while I was chasing the 10 list, right? The 10 directors you want to work with — and that didn’t fare well for me. I do much better with loving, familial environments where you feel like you can fail and the dude will get you on the other side. So I’m trying to make friends now and work with those people.”

On Gary Oldman, who he calls "the greatest actor alive":
“He’s my hero, I love him. I do anything he tells me. I follow him around like a weirdo. I hear he’s going to sound mix or something and I’ll just show up and dude’s looking at me like ‘what are you doing here?’ because I’ve already seen the sound mix but I’m back there and go ‘Hey, what’s up Gary? Looking at sound mix huh?'”


No comments:

Post a Comment