Friday, September 11, 2015

Charlie Hunnam Talks 50 Shades Again

Charlie Hunnam recently sat down for an interview with V Man Magazine, where he talked once again about passing up the role of Christian Grey. The magazine quotes him as follows:


“Oh, it was the worst professional experience of my life. It was the most emotionally destructive and difficult thing that I’ve ever had to deal with professionally. It was heartbreaking. I’m pretty mercurial and a very difficult, longwinded decision-maker at the best of times. It was deeply unpleasant and challenging emotionally. I really, really pride myself on being a professional and a man of keeping my word. It means a lot to me, truly. There was a lot of personal stuff going on in my life that left me on real emotional shaky ground and mentally weak. I just got myself so fucking overwhelmed and I was sort of having panic attacks about the whole thing. I just didn’t know what to do.”

Read the full interview at V Man.


No comments:

Post a Comment