Monday, September 7, 2015

Bryan Cranston Compares Fame To Pregnancy

Bryan Cranston recently sat down for an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, where he talked about fame. The publication quotes him as follows:

"(It) is almost like being a pregnant woman. People think they can just put their hand on your belly and tell you, 'Oh, you're going to have a boy!' It's like having a complete stranger fondling you. They have this sensibility where they feel comfortable coming up to you and saying, 'You know that thing you did? I didn't like that movie.' I don't want to appear smug, but I don't need a job. I've been really poor, foreclose-on-your-house poor. And I've been rich. Rich is better. But I'm just now starting to get used to the hour of fame. I haven't been able to let the dust settle yet."

Read the full interview at The Hollywood Reporter.

No comments:

Post a Comment