Thursday, September 10, 2015

Andy Cohen Headed To Radio

Bravo's Andy Cohen is headed to radio. Entertainment Weekly reports that Cohen's new channel, Radio Andy, will premiere on SiriusXM Channel 102 on September 14th. Cohen will host two weekly shows - Andy Cohen Live, and Andy's Divas. He will also have a daily show - Deep & Shallow with Andy Cohen, with upcoming guests including Madonna, Connie Britton, Laverne Cox, and Judd Apatow. The channel will also feature shows from Sandra Bernhard, Bevy Smith, and Lance Bass. Cohen released the following statement:

"SiriusXM has given me the ultimate in uncensored creative freedom: a 24/7 channel to do whatever I want with whomever I choose.  I’ve spent the last few months putting together an amazing lineup of creative and talented personalities with more to come. I am so excited for listeners to get to know another side of myself, sometimes deep and often shallow, and dive into what’s happening in the world with unique and singular voices like Sandra Bernhard, Bevy Smith and Lance Bass, each entertaining forces on the pulse of pop culture who are also a crazy good time. As an aside, I’m thrilled to be next to my hero Howard Stern on the SiriusXM dial.”

No comments:

Post a Comment