Thursday, September 10, 2015

Kaley Cuoco Sweeting Talks Healthy Eating

Kaley Cuoco Sweeting covers this month's Shape magazine. Inside, she talked about her healthy habits. The magazine quotes her as follows:


“As I’ve gotten older, I’ve had to change my food intake. My husband, Ryan [Sweeting, a professional tennis player], eats so much. When we first got married, it was so much fun to eat like him. We got into this habit we called the bedtime snack. The drawers next to the bed were filled with candy. Eventually, I realized it was mindless eating. I was just doing it because he was doing it, and it was adding hundreds of calories I didn’t even think about. So I cut that out. Our refrigerator and pantry have completely changed, because we don’t eat crap anymore. No more soda, chips, cereal; we had boxes of stuff that only a 4-year-old would eat...I have to have a cheat day. I know when I’m being good all week long that come Sunday, I’m going to lie by the pool, have a drink, and eat some pizza. Then I wake up on Monday morning and I’m all ready to start the week again. I’m just going to be in a bad mood all the time if there’s no light at the end of the tunnel.”

Read the full interview at Shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment