Thursday, September 10, 2015

Kate Hudson Talks Style

Kate Hudson, who stars in Jimmy Choo's Fall campaign, recently sat down for an interview with Us Weekly where she talked about her style. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"My mom didn’t let me wear heels back [before I was 12], but I used to go in her closet and try hers on, of course. [For my grade school graduation] I wore a sundress that had a big skirt and it was white with little cherries on it. My mom bought me my first pair of high heels that day, they must have only been an inch or so. They were bright red and she gave them to me all wrapped up. I was so happy! I would say that my style sort of depends on my mood, but comfort is definitely the common denominator, which means a lot of pieces that are flowy and light. I've always been attracted to the ’70s—sexy, with a lot of freedom in the overall aesthetic. My fashion icons are Julie Christie, Anita Pallenberg, Kate Moss, and Cher."

Read the full interview at Us Weekly.


No comments:

Post a Comment