Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Ryan Reynolds Talks Losing A Friend Over Privacy Concerns

Ryan Reynolds recently sat down for an interview with GQ, where he talked about losing a friend after the birth of his daughter James. The magazine quotes him as follows:

“A guy that I’d known for my whole life, one of my closest friends growing up, he had been shopping pictures of my baby around. I kind of got in front of it, which is good. But it was a slightly dark period. A bad couple of weeks...It was like death. It was like one of those devastating things to find out. I mean, I don’t think he thought he would ever be caught. But it’s a pretty narrow group of people that I would send photos like that to. They’re just, like, my closest family and my closest friends: ‘Here’s us in the delivery room!’

Well, I think he’d ask for a check enough times where I was like, ‘There’s no more checks to be had.’ There isn’t really a conversation to have. It’s just, ‘Oh, well, now I’m never going to see you or talk to you again, unfortunately.’ That’s kind of how it works out.”


A photo posted by Ryan Reynolds (@vancityreynolds) on

No comments:

Post a Comment