Monday, September 21, 2015

Julie Roberts Talks Danny Moder and Famous Friends

Julia Roberts recently sat down for an interview with Allure, where she talked about husband Danny Moder and some of her famous friends. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"I don't know if I would have succeeded in some of the efforts that I made if he hadn't been in such close physical proximity to me. There's something about having the safest place in the world for you in the same room...I am a genuinely and deeply happy person, which, as life goes on, you realize what great fortune that is. To feel like you just have the natural chemistry of joy."

On Ocean's 11 costars George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Matt Damon:
"We were all pals. At George's house, I remember walking down this path pregnant with Finn and Hazel and turning the corner, and all the boys were sitting at the table having lunch. They were like, 'Oh, come sit down.' I wasn't allowed to walk the stairs. It was such a sweet shift in our relationships because originally, it was all pranks and teasing each other. And here I am pregnant, so it's like pulling out my chair and just making sure I have enough water and, 'Are you feeling okay? You look a little peaked.' 'I'm fine.'"


No comments:

Post a Comment