Monday, September 21, 2015

John Stamos Wants To Impregnante You

John Stamos recently sat down for an interview with Us Weekly, where he talked about his new show Grandfathered, and his desire to have children. The magazine quotes him as follows:

"My ovaries are rattling. Do men have ovaries? They're jingling. I can hear them jingling now...Everybody on the show is single and we're all adjusting to this new life. Of course, some of it is my point of view. Like, oh, my God, I've got a kid, a grandkid. I want to play a character that you feel comfortable playing, that you have fun playing. I wanted to be back on TV with something that's smart and funny and has heart. And it's emotional. We're pushing it with this show, especially on Fox. We're pushing the emotion. It's either going to work, or it's not. But we're going to go home and feel good about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment