Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Danielle Staub Is Engaged

Former Real Housewife of New Jersey Danielle Staub is engaged, and it's not to Danny Provenzano! Us Weekly reports that Staub is engaged to Joe Masalta, who is reportedly a Navey SEAL Special Warfare and intelligence expert. She released the following statement to Us Weekly: 

"I am overwhelmed and incredibly grateful for the outpouring of well wishes and support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Joseph has helped me recognize the important things in life. As I embark on this new journey in the spirit of love and forgiveness, I'd like to apologize for mistakes I've made in the past. I feel like a big weight has been lifted off of my shoulders, and I am finally happy."

I think Teresa Giudice just flipped a prison table in her honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment