Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Chace Crawford Talks Return To TV

Actor Chace Crawford is returning to television in this Fall's new ABC series Blood and Oil. Crawford recently sat down with People, where he talked about the differences between Gossip Girl and his new show. The magazine quotes him as follows: 

"It was a great situation, and I get to play a completely different character than the one I portrayed for 6 years. I wouldn't take those years back for anything. It's nice to be able to play something that's closer to home for me. And to not have to shave my face off every day." 

On training for the Nautica Malibu Triathlon, which benefits the Children's Hospital Los Angeles: 
"I was about to turn 30 and I figured these are the type of things people do in their 30s. Ya know … drink vegetable juice, buy curtains, learn to crochet … the usual."

Read the full interview at People.

No comments:

Post a Comment