Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Refinery 29 Blind Item - All Wrapped Up

Horror Stories From Real Hollywood Extras:


"I was an extra on one of the murder-mystery-type cop shows. You know the kind, a string of girls all get murdered, then they find the guy because of a hair they analyze in a lab. While I was working, they asked if I wanted to be featured. I was like, 'Hell, yes!' They had me fill out some form and asked if I would be comfortable holding my breath during takes. I said yes, so they said I'd be playing a dead nurse and I would need to change into something slightly revealing. They asked if I was okay with that, and I said I was. I mean, it was a basic cable show. It's not like I'd be naked on TV!

"I headed to a little trailer. This is where I was handed a nude thong and was asked to change in a little area. I emerged, breasts in hands. Then two people walked up to me with plastic wrap and began to plastic wrap a tube top and miniskirt. I was handed a robe that looked like it was stolen from a hotel and some flip-flops and taken to a pop-up tent with tarp walls, where two other girls, also basically undressed like me, were huddled around a space heater. They took away the robes, and we were covered in fake blood. We weren’t allowed to sit after that, because we’d mess up the makeup, so we stood for about three hours with towels around us while they fixed a lighting problem. 


"When we shot, we got to lie around in a bunch of debris. I was in one of the shots as they were talking, so I had to hold my breath for quite a long time during each take. When the show came out, you couldn't even see me."

Source: Refinery 29

No comments:

Post a Comment