Monday, August 17, 2015

Orlando Bloom Talks Aniston Wedding

Us Weekly recently caught up with Orlando Bloom (who will be returning as Will Turner in the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie), where he opened up about attending Jennifer Aniston's wedding to Justin Theroux. The magazine quotes him as follows:

"[Jimmy Kimmel] was great! I mean Jimmy's amazing, he pitched it so perfectly. They're a wonderful couple. I was really honored to be there and it was a great night."

On Howard Stern:
"I have a man crush on him. Have you seen him? He's the most handsome thing you've ever seen. I mean, he thinks I'm handsome, that's ridiculous. He's seeing a reflection of himself, that's what it is!"

On taking Stern for a spin on the dance floor:
"I squeezed him. I squeezed him nice and tight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment