Thursday, August 20, 2015

Kerry Washington Talks Post-Baby Body

Actress Kerry Washington recently sat down for an interview with Self magazine, where she talked about her post-baby body. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"I try to [exercise before work] so I can be back with my kid early. I have to take care of myself in order to live life the way I want to. It's important to have rest days. But in the long run, if I don't work out for, like, three days, I feel worse, not better. I've been really focused on not being 'back' to anything, but being the best version of myself right now. My body is the site of a miracle now. I don't want to be pre-miracle. 

With Pilates, I get to bring my true self. I cry, I laugh. I get to go: Where is my body today? What do I need today? How can I take care of myself and push myself past my comfort zone? How can I be both loving and challenging?”



A photo posted by Kerry Washington (@kerrywashington) on

No comments:

Post a Comment