Saturday, August 8, 2015

Miranda Kerr Talks Fitness

Miranda Kerr recently sat down for an interview with Your Fitness Magazine, where she talked about her fitness routine. People quotes her as follows:

"I try to do at least half an hour of yoga every day, and then I add Pilates and some strength training with weights and resistance bands to elongate and tone my muscles. I’ve been doing yoga for over 12 years now – I like the [physical and mental] effect it has on my body. I used to do gymnastics so yoga really works for me to keep that core strength and flexibility. Everything from resistance training to yoga, hiking to going for a bike ride with my son. I’m really lucky that I live in New York. My son is at such a great age, and it’s wonderful to explore the city with him. I take him to the park, to the farmers’ market, to the playground – and we go out for an adventure. 

Sometimes you can’t avoid eating something that isn’t so healthy if that is all that is on offer, but I try to make sensible choices most of the time. So I don’t give myself a hard time if I have something a little naughty!”

No comments:

Post a Comment