Monday, August 3, 2015

Jason Segel Answers Random Questions

Jason Segel recently sat down for an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, where they peppered him with a burst of random questions.

On the weirdest dream he's had:
"I had a recurring nightmare about witches eating my toes from ages 8 to 14. I think it's because when you're a baby, adults stand over your crib and tell you they're going to eat your toes. This is very terrifying."

On annoying food trends:
"Recently I would have said this whole kale bullshit, but now I live on a farm [in Santa Barbara], I grow kale, and I feel better than I've ever felt in my life."

On his favorite junk food:
"I don't know if it's junk food, but it turns out when I eat this, it's very fattening: a giant bowl of cashews and dried fruit. I think I've zeroed in on the problem: the size of the bowl."

On what he hates most about Hollywood:
"How you feel like you're being judged and ranked and compared to your peers in some quantifiable way."

Read the full interview at The Hollywood Reporter.


No comments:

Post a Comment