Monday, July 20, 2015

Simon Cowell Talks One Direction

Simon Cowell recently sat down for an interview with The Sun, where he talked about One Direction. The publication quotes him as follows:

On Louis Tomlinson:
"I said to him, 'You man up. You’re fortunate because you're in a position to be able to look after the baby and not worry too much about that.' But I also told him, 'I've received bad calls in my life but this is not one of them. This is your business but I'm here for you.' He didn't kill anyone. He got someone pregnant. It happens every day all over the world. Again, Louis has got great family around him and, look, it's a plus, not a negative."

On the future of One Direction:
"In terms of the band, they've got enough hits now they can take some time off and do some other stuff they want to do. Then I hope they'll have a little bit of time apart and want to get back together again. It's a fun job, but it’s absolutely their decision."

No comments:

Post a Comment