Friday, July 24, 2015

Charlie Hunnam Talks Walking Away From 50 Shades of Grey

Charlie Hunnam recently sat down for an interview with Entertainment Weekly, where he talked about walking away from the role of Christian Grey. The magazine quotes him as follows:

"It was very, very painful for me, that whole process, just very unpleasant. I felt like I let myself down. I let those people down on Fifty Shades that I’d grown to really love and respect. It’s just a really unpleasant period of time for me. For the first time in my life, [I] had more work than I had time to do it. It’s very hard to be disciplined in that situation and understand what is going to be required to all of that work to the best of your ability and have yourself surrounded by people. You see it all the time in Hollywood. There’s a tendency to make hay while the sun shines and to capitalize on every second once somebody gets hot and people just get burnt out. That’s what I started to do. It’s not in my mind very much. I do try not to dwell on the past too much because I have a tendency to do that, and as I’ve gotten older, I’ve gotten very good at distancing myself from 'shoulda, woulda, coulda.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment