Friday, July 24, 2015

Jake Gyllenhaal Talks Love

Jake Gyllenhaal recently sat down for an interview with Howard Stern, where he talked about love. People quotes him as follows:

On how many times he's been in love:
"Three times. Twice...It was me, man. I think I probably just got scared...I love love, man. Are you kidding me?" 

On whether or not he'll ever get married?
"Oh, I hope so. I think it's hard for everybody, man. But I also think at some point, you just decide to grow up, you know? There are a lot of beautiful women, and there are opportunities. But at the same time, if you find the right person ... I believe in monogamy. I believe in when you meet somebody who's right, it will be right, and you'll stay there."

On sister Maggie Gyllenhaal's marriage to Peter Sarsgaard:
"I admire that relationship. They're definitely a standard for me. To me, making a relationship ... where you're like, 'Oh, I'm psyched to be a dad. This is cool. I'm psyched to be in this.' My sister and her husband make it feel that way."

No comments:

Post a Comment