Friday, July 3, 2015

Sandra Bullock Talks Criticism Of Women In the Media

Sandra Bullock recently sat down for an interview with E!, where she talked about women's portrayal in the media. The Hollywood Reporter quotes her as follows:


"I feel like it's become open hunting season in how women are attacked and it's not because of who we are as people it's because of how we look or our age. I'm shocked -- and maybe I was just naive, but I'm embarrassed by it. My son is getting ready to grow up in this world and I'm trying to raise a good man who values and appreciates women, and here we have this attack on women in the media that I don't see a stop happening. Little girls are having the hardest time with bullying and the Internet -- somebody with a very large hand and a big voice needs to put a stop to it."

No comments:

Post a Comment