Monday, June 29, 2015

Bill Hudson Wins Worst Father Of The Year Award

Bill Hudson, father to Kate Hudson and Oliver Hudson, was offended by Oliver Hudson's Father's Day Instagram post, which stated "Happy Abandonment Day." Now Bill is speaking out, as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter:

"I say to them now, 'I set you free. I had five birth children [including three from another relationship], but I now consider myself a father of three. I no longer recognize Oliver and Kate as my own. I would ask them to stop using the Hudson name. They are no longer a part of my life. Oliver’s Instagram post was a malicious, vicious, premeditated attack. He is dead to me now. As is Kate. I am mourning their loss even though they are still walking this earth."


You stay classy, Bill Hudson!

No comments:

Post a Comment