Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Australian Blogger Doubles Down On Fake Cancer

Australian Wellness Blogger Belle Gibson claimed that she had terminal brain cancer, and cured herself holistically. After reports surfaced that contradicted her story, Gibson had to go o Australian television and apologize for lying to everyone back in April. Now, People reports that Gibson is backtracking on her apology. In a new interview with Australia's 60 minutes, Gibson states the following:

"I lived for years with the fear that I was dying. I wasn't living in a space where I didn't know that this was my reality. I've not been intentionally untruthful. I've been openly speaking about what was my reality."


Belle Gibson said she went to a doctor in 2009 who told her that she had an inoperable brain tumor. 60 minutes found no record of the doctor. Additionally, Gibson claimed that she only found out she was cancer-free within the past year, while 60 minutes turned up records that she has known she is cancer-free since 2011. She should meet Rachel Dolezal; I'm sure they would have tons to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment