Thursday, April 16, 2015

Scarlett Johansson Talks Celebrities Talking Parenting

Scarlett Johansson recently sat down for an interview with the Australian Daily Telegraph, where she weighed in on celebrities talking about parenting. The publication quotes her as follows:

"I'm such a newbie at this. I always really hate it when actors or people in the spotlight make giant grandiose statements about parenthood because it's so, so personal. I don't profess to know anything more about parenting than anybody else. I have a greater responsibility now so that will definitely affect my schedule. Before, I just made the choices that were affecting me but now I'm responsible for somebody else. Eventually, I will have to work less and it might make me more discerning."

Read the full interview at the Australian Daily Telegraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment